Terms And Conditions
I hereby certify that:
- For the sake of my own safety I will answer all questions truthfully as I would do if examined by a local physician.
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- My ordering of the medications I requested is not prohibited by national legislation of my country.
- I have recently undergone medical examination, including the analysis of my medical history. The physical who’s conducted the examination is available for follow-up care.
- I am aware of possible side effects and risks of taking the prescription medications I am ordering.
- I have used the requested medications in the past without negative health consequences and/or have been informed by the examining physician that the use of such medications is appropriate for my health condition.
- I order medications strictly to satisfy my own health needs and will not distribute said medications to other patients.
- I am informed that the licensed prescriber of onlinepills.to will not replace my examining physician and will only act as a reviewer of my order.
- I am using onlinepills.to to get the necessary supply of medications and not to increase the supply I already have.
- In case of any complications related to the use of the medications I requested I will contact a local physician without delay.
- I am not prohibited by law to use the credit card that I specified to conduct payments for the medications requested.
- I am aware that along with benefits, there are risks and side effects related to taking any medications, including over-the-counter drugs, and I take full responsibility for taking the treatments I requested.
- I am aware that onlinepills.to is not a pharmacy but an intermediary service that provides its customers with an access to medications sold by licensed pharmacies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
onlinepills.to provides its customers with information as a part of its service and subject to the provisions of this agreement. Terms and conditions outlined herein are subject to modification upon prior notice You (hereinafter – the “Customer”) agree to use our services in accordance with applicable legislation and this agreement.
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
By using our service, the Customer undertakes to refrain from compromising the integrity of this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
The Customer agrees to use our services at his or her own risk. We provide no guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied, including guarantees concerning the provision of information, services or products made available via or in connection with our service, including but not limited to software licensed to customers, uninterrupted access to our website and results obtained by means of our service.
Specifically, we disclaim all guarantees including but not limited to:
- Accuracy of the information provided on the website and availability of products and services;
- Merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of products available through our website.
This disclaimer applies to injuries and damage caused by performance failure, interruption, deletion, omission, delay in operation, defect, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of records. The Customer agrees that onlinepills.to is not liable for illegal or offensive conduct of other customers and third parties as well as for the risk of injury caused by the foregoing.
Neither onlinepills.to, nor any of its affiliated parties, content providers or agents are liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to get access to the service, or breach of any guarantee.
The provisions contained herein apply to the entire scope of content available at this website.
All trademarks featured on our website are protected with intellectual property rights of their respective owners.